The new NFT Paris conference is a premier destination for art lovers, collectors, and enthusiasts as the city of Paris is known for its rich cultural heritage, museums, and art galleries, making it the perfect place to host this event.
Whether you are a first-time visitor or a seasoned traveler, this guide will provide you with the essential information to help you navigate the city, plan your visit to the NFT Paris event, and make the most of your trip.
We’ve got you covered, from transportation, accommodation, and dining options to the best places to explore the digital art scene. Get ready for an unforgettable experience in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
About NFT Paris
- Dates: February 24-25th, 2023
- Location: The Grand Palais Éphémère.
- Price: 60,- to 390,- euro
- Headlining participants: Greg Solano (Yuga Labs), Julian Holguin (Doodles), Nelly Mensah (LVHM), John Crain (SuperRare), Gmoney (9DCC), Inna Modja (World of Women), Betty (Deadfellaz), and so much more.
What is NFT Paris?
The NFT Paris conference is an event that will take place on the 24th and 25th of February 2023 at The Grand Palais Éphémère in Paris, France. The conference is focused on the world of NFTs and digital art, aimed to allow attendees to learn about the latest trends and developments in the NFT space and network with industry leaders and professionals.
The conference will feature a wide range of participants who will share their insights, experiences, and knowledge on the NFT market, the art world, blockchain technology, and the intersection of these industries, including Greg Solano from Yuga Labs, Julian Holguin from Doodles, Nelly Mensah from LVHM, John Crain from SuperRare, Gmoney from 9DCC, Inna Modja from World of Women and Betty from Deadfellaz, among many others. These headlining participants.
The NFT Paris conference is designed for anyone interested in the world of NFTs and digital art, from artists, collectors, and enthusiasts to investors, developers, and entrepreneurs. The conference will feature a mix of keynote speeches, panel discussions, workshops, and networking opportunities.
The price for the conference range from 60,- to 390,- euro, depending on the ticket type.
When is NFT Paris?
The NFT Paris conference is scheduled to take place on February 24th and 25th, 2023.
Where is NFT Paris being held?
NFT Paris is being held at The Grand Palais Éphémère, which is located right in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France.
What’s new at NFT Paris 2023?
NFT Paris is an event that is being organized for the second time and will showcase the latest trends and developments in the world of NFTs and digital art.
It’s an opportunity for artists, collectors, enthusiasts, investors, developers, and entrepreneurs to connect, network, and learn about the latest trends and insights in the NFT and digital art world.
Who’s speaking at NFT Paris 2023?
There is an extensive list of speakers who will be sharing their insights, experiences, and knowledge on the NFT market, the art world, and the intersection of these two industries – we’ve listed them below. Each of them brings a unique perspective and expertise in their field, making the conference a diverse and rich event for attendees.
Greg Solano (Yuga Labs – Bored Ape Yacht Club), Krista Kim ( Metaverse), Julian Holguin (Doodles), Nelly Mensah (LVMH), Erick Calderon (Art Blocks), John Crain (SuperRare), Gmoney (9dcc), Inna Modja (World Of Women), Betty (Deadfellaz), Benoit Pagotto (RTFKT), Nicolas Julia (Sorare), Frank Degods (Degods & y00ts), Ivan Soto-Wright (MoonPay), Punk6529 (OM), Pplpleasr (PleasrDAO), Yat Siu (Animoca Brands), Stephy Fung (Misan Harriman – Southbank Centre), Maliha Abidi (Women Rise), Ian Rogers (Ledger), Matt Medved (NFT Now), Camille Kroely (L’Oréal), Tom Sachs (Rocket Factory), Farokh (Rug Radio), Daniela Ott (Aura Blockchain Consortium), Cooper Turley (Coop Records), Claire Silver (Artist), Joel Contartese (DegenToonz), Leanne Elliott Young (Institute of Digital Fashion), Sébastien Borget (The Sandbox), Josie Bellini (CyberBrokers), Tim Walther (Volkswagen), John S Lee (Shopify), Adriana Hoppenbrouwer (The Fabricant), Whaleshark ($WHALE), Jiayin Chen (Artnet), Jason Bailey (ClubNFT), Justin Aversano (Quantum Art), Clarisse Hagège (DFNS), Josh Hackbarth (Warner Bros), Beauty and the punk (Rise DAO), Marc Matthieu (Salesforce), Pierre-Nicolas Hurstel (Arianee), Sandy Carter (Unstoppable Domains), Luca Schnetzler (Pudgy Penguins), Ivona tau, Julien Bouteloup (Stake Capital Group, Stake DAO, BlackPool Finance, rekt.news), Danit Peleg (Fanfaron), 77-BIT, Harri Thomas (PROOF / Moonbirds), Sébastien Badault (Ledger), Micol Ap (VerticalCrypto Art), Kevin Sonei (NGMI Podcast), Vanessa Grellet (Aglaé Ventures), Thomas Webb (World Wide Webb), Agoria, Diane Drubay (alterHEN / TZ Connect), Pablo Stanley (Humankind / Robotos), Liz Suman (Playboy), Aleksander Leonard Larsen (Sky Mavis), Serena Tabacchi (MOCDA), Jérome de Tychey (Cometh), Raluca Cherciu (Unpaired), Fanny Lakoubay (LAL Art), Rayan Boutaleb (Oncyber), Olivier Moingeon (Exclusible), Sarah Zucker (Artist), Philip Colbert (Philip Colbert Studio), Jean-Michel Pailhon (Ledger), Eleonora Brizi (Breezy), Colborn Bell (M○C△), Stan Georgiev (Ready Player Me), Thomas Zaepffel (Immortal Game), John Karp (NFT Morning), Eva Assayag (Panerai), Jürgen Alker (Highsnobiety), Ophelia Brown (Blossom Capital), Constantin Garreau (Stables), Obvious, Lucas Verra (POAP Fr), Adam Lindemann (Founder), Nahiko (Artist), Frederic Godart (INSEAD), Carlos Marcial (Artist) are some of the participants and speakers in the NFT Paris conference.
What to do at NFT Paris?
At NFT Paris, there will be various activities and events for attendees to participate in. Some of the things that one can expect to do at the conference include:
- Keynote speeches: Attendees can listen to industry leaders, and experts share their insights and knowledge on the NFT market and digital art world
- Panel discussions: Attendees can engage in discussions on various topics related to the NFT market and digital art, with a focus on the latest trends and developments
- Workshops: Attendees can learn about specific topics in-depth, such as how to create, buy and sell NFTs, and how to create and monetize digital art
- Networking opportunities: Attendees can connect with other industry professionals, artists, and enthusiasts and expand their network
- Digital art exhibitions and installations: Attendees will have the opportunity to view and explore the latest digital artworks, and meet the artists behind them
- Other activities and events may include meetups, talks, and parties.
Overall, NFT Paris is an event that is designed for anyone interested in the world of NFTs and digital art, from artists, collectors, and enthusiasts to investors, developers, and entrepreneurs. It’s an opportunity to explore the latest trends, insights, and developments in the NFT and digital art world and to connect with other industry professionals.
NFT Paris 2023 satellite events and parties
It is currently unclear whether there will be any satellite events or parties surrounding the NFT Paris conference in 2023, as the event is being organized for the second time.
However, it is worth noting that many community founders and leaders in the NFT and digital art space are confirmed to be attending the conference. With their presence, it would not be surprising if they organized some form of satellite events or parties to connect with other attendees and community members.
Even though it is not confirmed yet, it should be expected that there will be some sort of gatherings and events beyond the official conference program, as this is a common practice in the industry.
NFT Paris tickets
Where to buy NFT Paris 2023 tickets?
NFT Paris 2023 tickets can be purchased on the conference’s official website. The website has all the necessary information about ticket prices, purchase options, and any discounts or promotions that may be available.
Are there any early-bird discounts?
Yes, NFT Paris 2023 offers discounts for specific communities! These discounts are given to people who are holders of a specific NFT token and, thus are part of a specific community.
You can connect your web3 wallet to the conference website to check if you are eligible for these discounts. By doing so, the website will be able to check if you are a holder of a specific token or part of a specific community, and thus, you will be able to see the available discounts for you.
Can I buy single-day tickets?
No. The NFT Paris 2023 organizers have not made any single-day tickets available. However, it is common for conferences of this nature to only offer full conference tickets, which would allow access to all sessions and activities for the duration of the event.
NFT Paris 2023 – FAQs
Can anyone go to NFT Paris?
NFT Paris is an event that is open to anyone who is interested in the world of NFTs and digital art. The conference is designed for a wide range of attendees, including artists, collectors, enthusiasts, investors, developers, and entrepreneurs.
How much time do you need for NFT Paris?
The amount of time needed to attend NFT Paris will depend on your schedule and interests. The conference typically takes place over the course of two days, so you could plan to attend both days. However, if you are only able to attend one day or have a specific interest in certain sessions or events, you could plan to attend just one day.
Attending the conference for the full two days would provide the most comprehensive experience, as you would have the opportunity to attend all the keynote speeches, panel discussions, workshops, digital art exhibitions and installations, and networking opportunities. It’s also worth noting that, in addition to the official conference events, there may be satellite events and parties happening outside of the conference hours, if you’re interested in those you might want to plan for more time.
Will I get an NFT for attending the NFT Paris?
It is possible that attendees of NFT Paris may receive an NFT or a POAP as a souvenir or reward, but we cannot confirm this at this time, as it’s only the second time that the conference takes place.
Is the NFT Paris recorded/streamed? Are people able to record/stream?
There is no information about this available yet – it is possible that (some parts of) the event is recorded or streamed, but we can’t confirm this yet.
Other web3 events in Paris
Traveling to NFT Paris 2023
- Timezone: Central European Time (CET)
- Emergency number: 112
- Currency: Euro
How to reach NFT Paris?
To reach NFT Paris, you’ll need to travel to Grand Palais Éphémère, located at Avenue Winston Churchill. This means you’ll have a few transportation options:
- By metro: The nearest metro station is Champs-Elysées Clémenceau, which is served by lines 1 and 13. From there, it’s a short walk to the Grand Palais.
- By bus: You can also take bus lines 32, 42, 52, 72, 73, and 83 and get off at the stop “Grand Palais – Petit Palais.”
- By RER rail: You can take RER C, get off at the Invalides station, and then walk for about 15 minutes.
- By car: If you’re driving, there is a car park nearby at Avenue Franklin D. Roosevelt.
Once you’ve arrived at the Grand Palais, you’ll be able to enjoy the NFT Paris, art, and exhibitions.
Paris – Travel Basics
Paris, known as the City of Lights, is a premier destination for business and leisure travelers alike. Its iconic landmarks, world-renowned museums, and rich cultural heritage make it the perfect place to explore and conduct business.
This guide will provide you with the essential information to help you navigate the city and make the most of your trip, including transportation, accommodation, dining, entertainment options, and safety tips.
Staying Safe in Paris
Paris, like any other major city, has its share of crime, and it’s important to take precautions to stay safe. One common concern in Paris is pickpocketing, which is the act of stealing from someone’s pockets or bags without them noticing.
Pickpocketing is common in tourist areas such as the Champs-Élysées, the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, and the Montmartre neighborhood. It’s important to be aware of your surroundings and keep your valuables secure, such as keeping your purse or bag closed and in front of you and your wallet in a front pocket.
It’s also a good idea to avoid carrying large amounts of cash or expensive jewelry and to make copies of important documents such as your passport and ID.
Paris Weather in February
The weather in Paris in February is typically cold and damp, with average high temperatures around 7-9°C (44-48°F) and low temperatures around 1-3°C (34-37°F). It can be rainy and sometimes even snowy. It’s important to pack warm clothing such as a coat, sweater, and boots, as well as an umbrella and a waterproof jacket. Packing layers is also a good idea, as the weather can be unpredictable.
How to get around NFT Paris like a local?
Here are a few tips to help you get around NFT Paris like a local:
- Use public transportation: The metro is the most efficient way to get around the city. Paris has an extensive metro system that covers most of the city, so you can easily get to most of the NFT Paris locations by metro.
- Walk: Paris is a very walkable city, and many of the NFT Paris locations are within walking distance of each other. Walking is also a great way to see the city and discover hidden gems.
- Rent a bike: Paris has a bike-sharing system called Velib, which allows you to rent a bike for a low cost. This is a great option for getting around the city quickly and easily.
- Use a ride-sharing service: Services like Uber and Bolt are widely used in Paris and can be a convenient way to get around the city.
Where in Paris to stay for the NFT Paris?
Paris has a wide range of accommodation options, so it really depends on your budget and preferences. Here are a few options near the NFT Paris event at the Grand Palais to consider when planning your trip to NFT Paris:
- Hotel Barriere Le Fouquet’s Paris: This luxurious hotel offers comfortable rooms and excellent service.
- Hotel Westminster: This elegant hotel is located in the city’s heart and offers comfortable rooms and great views of the Eiffel Tower.
- Novotel Paris Les Halles: This modern hotel offers comfortable rooms and great city views.
- Hotel Le Meurice: This 5-star hotel offers luxurious rooms and excellent service.
- Hotel Le Bellechasse: This chic hotel offers comfortable rooms and great city views.
Where in Paris to eat when visiting NFT Paris?
Paris is known for its excellent dining options, so you’ll have plenty of choices when it comes to where to eat while visiting NFT Paris. Here are a few suggestions:
- Le Jules Verne: This Michelin-starred restaurant is located on the Eiffel Tower and offers stunning views of the city. The menu features classic French cuisine with a modern twist.
- Le Comptoir du Relais: This charming bistro is located in the Saint-Germain-des-Prés neighborhood and is known for its traditional French cuisine.
- Chez L’Ami Jean: This cozy bistro is located in the 7th arrondissement and is known for its hearty, rustic French cuisine.
- L’Atelier de Joel Robuchon: This two-Michelin-starred restaurant is located in the 8th arrondissement and offers a unique “theater kitchen” experience where diners can watch the chefs at work.
- Le Jardin des Plumes: This cozy bistro is located in the Marais neighborhood and is known for its modern French cuisine and vegetarian options.
- Le Bistrot Paul Bert: This cozy bistro is located in the 11th arrondissement and is known for its traditional French cuisine, wine selection, and great service.
Where to party during NFT Paris?
As it is the inaugural year for NFT Paris, it is difficult to predict the number and variety of side and satellite events that will be organized in conjunction with the main event.
Luckily, Paris is known for its vibrant nightlife, so you’ll have plenty of options for where to party during NFT Paris. Here are a few suggestions:
- Le Tango: This trendy club is located in the Marais neighborhood and is known for its electronic music and lively atmosphere.
- Le Silencio: This exclusive club is located in the 1st arrondissement and is known for its upscale atmosphere and celebrity clientele.
- Le Social Club: This trendy club is located in the 11th arrondissement and is known for its eclectic music and lively atmosphere.
- Le Wanderlust: This trendy club is located in the 10th arrondissement and is known for its electronic music and rooftop terrace.
- Le Batofar: This club is located on a boat on the Seine river; it’s known for its electronic music and lively atmosphere.
- Le Rex Club: This club is located in the 2nd arrondissement and is known for its electronic music and iconic status in the Parisian nightlife scene.
What to pack when visiting NFT Paris?
When packing for a trip to NFT Paris at the end of February, it’s essential to consider the weather and the activities you’ll be doing. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Warm clothing: The weather in Paris at the end of February can be quite chilly, so be sure to pack warm clothing such as a coat, sweater, and boots.
- Layered clothing: The weather can be unpredictable, so it’s a good idea to pack clothes that you can layer, such as a sweater or a light jacket that you can wear over a t-shirt.
- Comfortable walking shoes: Paris is a very walkable city, and you’ll likely be doing a lot of walking, so be sure to pack comfortable walking shoes.
- Portable charger and travel adaptors: Paris is a large city, and you will likely be using your phone a lot for navigation, photography, and staying in touch with friends and family.