This year’s summit edition is set to be bigger and better than ever, taking place from 20th to 24th March at the Le Carrousel du Louvre, the world’s largest museum with a projected attendance of over 10,000 attendees and an impressive lineup of speakers.
Whether you’re looking to network with industry leaders, gain valuable insights, or simply immerse yourself in the world of blockchain, the Paris Blockchain Week Summit has something for everyone.
This guide is here to help you make the most of your experience, from finding the perfect accommodation and dining options to discovering the best parties and networking opportunities.
So, let’s dive in and explore all the exciting things this year’s summit offers!
About Paris Blockchain Week Summit
- Dates: 20 to 24 March 2023
- Location: Le Carrousel du Louvre
- Number of attendees: 10.000+
- Price: from 800,- to 8900,- euros.
- Headlining participants: Joseph Lubin (ConsenSys), Jean-Noël Barrot, Stephane Kasriel (Meta), Brad Garlinghouse (Ripple), Steve Huffman (Reddit), and many more.
What is Paris Blockchain Week Summit?
Paris Blockchain Week Summit is an annual event that brings together leading figures in the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry to discuss the latest developments and trends in the field. The 4th edition of the summit will be held from 20th to 24th March 2023 at the prestigious Le Carrousel du Louvre, the world’s largest museum.
The summit is set to attract more than 10,000 attendees, including industry leaders, developers, investors, and enthusiasts. It will feature a lineup of prominent speakers such as Joseph Lubin (ConsenSys), Jean-Noël Barrot, Stephane Kasriel (Meta), Brad Garlinghouse (Ripple), Steve Huffman (Reddit), and many more. The event will offer attendees the opportunity to hear from these industry experts and engage in discussions about the latest developments in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space.
The summit will feature various activities, including keynote speeches, panel discussions, and workshops. Attendees will have the opportunity to explore the latest products and services from leading companies in the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry through the summit’s exhibition area.
With a diverse range of topics and activities, the Paris Blockchain Week Summit is an ideal platform for networking, learning, and exploring new opportunities in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space.
When is Paris Blockchain Week Summit?
The 4th edition of the Paris Blockchain Week Summit will be held from 20th to 24th March 2023.
Where is Paris Blockchain Week Summit being held?
The 4th edition of the Paris Blockchain Week Summit will be held at the prestigious Le Carrousel du Louvre, the world’s largest museum.
What’s new at Paris Blockchain Week Summit 2023?
The 2023 edition of Paris Blockchain Week is shaping up to be even bigger than last year’s, with an expected 10,000+ attendees, 400+ speakers, and 300+ sponsors. Some of the brightest minds, industry disrupters, regulators, and leading investors are all coming together.
Who’s speaking at Paris Blockchain Week Summit 2023?
As of now, the headlining participants for the Paris Blockchain Week Summit 2023 include Joseph Lubin (ConsenSys), Jean-Noël Barrot, Stephane Kasriel (Meta), Brad Garlinghouse (Ripple), Steve Huffman (Reddit), Vanessa Grellet (Aglaé Ventures), Ran Hammer (Orbs), Jim Daily (LinksDAO), Rolando Zubiran (RR Donnelley), Clement Chia (Imaginary Ones), Henrik Gebbing (Finoa), John Kraski (LandVault), David Song (Rosie Labs), Tim Dierckxsens (Venly), Zahreddine Touag (Woorton), Jean-Marcel Nicolai (Atari), Julien Bouteloup (Stake Capital Group), Othman Chiheb (Microsoft France), Monier Jalal (Certik), Dr Loïc Brotons (Galeon).
What to do at Paris Blockchain Week Summit?
There are a variety of activities and events that attendees can participate in at the Paris Blockchain Week Summit. Some examples include attending keynote speeches and panel discussions from industry leaders and experts, networking with other attendees and exhibitors, visiting the exhibition hall to learn about new technologies and projects, and attending workshops and tutorials to gain new skills and insights.
Additionally, there may be side events such as hackathons, meetups, and parties taking place throughout the week.
Paris Blockchain Week Summit 2023 satellite events and parties
It is currently impossible for us to provide information about specific satellite events and parties that will take place at the Paris Blockchain Week Summit 2023, as the details of these events have not yet been announced.
Paris Blockchain Week Summit tickets
Where to buy Paris Blockchain Week Summit 2023 tickets?
To purchase tickets for the Paris Blockchain Week Summit 2023, you can check the event’s official website or contact the event organizers. They will provide you with information on the different ticket options available, as well as the prices and any other details you may need to know.
Are there any early-bird discounts?
The early-bird discounts are currently available for the Paris Blockchain Week Summit 2023.
The summit also has a limited number of student tickets available at a highly discounted rate through school partnerships that are offered on a first-come, first-served basis once a student ID has been validated.
Can I buy single-day tickets?
The Paris Blockchain Week Summit 2023 organizers have made some single-day tickets available, wich are currently for sale.
Paris Blockchain Week Summit 2023 – FAQs
Can anyone go to Paris Blockchain Week Summit?
The Paris Blockchain Week Summit is an event that is open to anyone interested in the world of web3 and blockchain. The Paris Blockchain Week Summit is designed for many attendees, including artists, collectors, enthusiasts, investors, developers, and entrepreneurs.
How much time do you need for Paris Blockchain Week Summit?
The amount of time needed to attend the Paris Blockchain Week Summit will depend on your schedule and interests. The Paris Blockchain Week Summit typically takes place over the course of four days, so you could plan to attend all those days. However, if you can only attend one day or have a specific interest in certain sessions or events, you could plan to attend just one day.
Attending the Paris Blockchain Week Summit for the full four days would provide the most comprehensive experience, as you would have the opportunity to attend all the keynote speeches, panel discussions, workshops, digital art exhibitions and installations, and networking opportunities.
It’s also worth noting that, in addition to the official Paris Blockchain Week Summit events, there may be satellite events and parties happening outside of the Paris Blockchain Week Summit hours; if you’re interested in those, you might want to plan for more time.
Will I get an NFT for attending the Paris Blockchain Week Summit?
It is possible that attendees of the Paris Blockchain Week Summit may receive an NFT or a POAP as a souvenir or reward, but we cannot confirm this at this time.
Is the Paris Blockchain Week Summit recorded/streamed? Are people able to record/stream?
There is no information about this available yet – it is possible that (some parts of) the event is recorded or streamed, but we can’t confirm this yet.
Other web3 events in Paris
Traveling to Paris Blockchain Week Summit 2023
- Timezone: Central European Time (CET)
- Emergency number: 112
- Currency: Euro
How to reach the Paris Blockchain Week Summit?
You can use several transportation options to reach the Paris Blockchain Week Summit at Le Carrousel du Louvre.
- By metro: The closest metro station to the venue is Palais Royal-Musée du Louvre, which is served by lines 1 and 7.
- By bus: several buses stop near the venue, including the 21, 27, 39, 48, 67, 69, 72, 81, 95
- By car: The venue is located in the heart of Paris, so it is best to use public transportation. If you must drive, there is a parking lot nearby at the Palais Royal – Musée du Louvre
- By bike: You can also reach the venue by bike, as the city has a bike-sharing system, Vélib, with several stations in the area.
Paris – Travel Basics
Paris, known as the City of Lights, is a premier destination for business and leisure travelers alike. Its iconic landmarks, world-renowned museums, and rich cultural heritage make it the perfect place to explore and conduct business.
This guide will provide you with the essential information to help you navigate the city and make the most of your trip, including transportation, accommodation, dining, entertainment options, and safety tips.
Staying Safe in Paris
Paris, like any other major city, has its share of crime, and it’s important to take precautions to stay safe. One common concern in Paris is pickpocketing, which is the act of stealing from someone’s pockets or bags without them noticing.
Pickpocketing is common in tourist areas such as the Champs-Élysées, the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, and the Montmartre neighborhood. It’s important to be aware of your surroundings and keep your valuables secure, such as keeping your purse or bag closed and in front of you and your wallet in a front pocket.
It’s also a good idea to avoid carrying large amounts of cash or expensive jewelry and to make copies of important documents such as your passport and ID.
Paris weather in March is generally mild, with average high temperatures around 12°C (54°F) and average low temperatures around 4°C (39°F).
Rainfall is common, with an average of 12 rainy days in the month. The city can be quite windy at this time of year, so it’s a good idea to pack layers and a warm coat.
How to get around Paris Blockchain Week Summit like a local?
Where in Paris to stay for the Paris Blockchain Week Summit?
When looking for a place to stay for the Paris Blockchain Week Summit, a few options exist. Some popular choices include:
- Hotels near the Louvre: The Le Carrousel du Louvre, where the summit is being held, is located in the heart of Paris, so there are plenty of hotels nearby. Some options include the Hotel du Louvre, the Hotel Saint-Jacques, and the Hotel de la Monnaie.
- Hotels near public transportation: The summit is easily accessible via public transportation, so you might want to consider staying near a metro or train station. Some options include the Hotel Scribe Paris Opera, the Hotel de l’Echiquier, and the Hotel Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel.
- Vacation rentals: If you’re looking for more space or privacy, you might consider renting an apartment or house during your stay. There are plenty of vacation rental options available, including apartments in the Marais neighborhood and houses in the suburbs.
Where in Paris to eat when visiting Paris Blockchain Week Summit?
It would depend on your personal preferences, but some options for dining near Le Carrousel du Louvre, where the Paris Blockchain Week Summit is being held, include:
- Le Café Marly: Located in the courtyard of the Louvre, this restaurant offers a mix of traditional French cuisine and contemporary dishes.
- Le Comptoir du Louvre: This brasserie is also located in the Louvre courtyard and serves classic French fare such as escargots, steak frites, and ratatouille.
- Chez L’Ami Jean: This popular bistro serves hearty, traditional French cuisine in a rustic setting.
- Le Jules Verne: Located on the Eiffel Tower, this Michelin-starred restaurant offers a fine dining experience with panoramic views of the city.
- Le George: This rooftop restaurant located on the 4th floor of the Four Seasons Hotel George V offers contemporary French cuisine and a view of the Eiffel Tower.
Where to party during Paris Blockchain Week Summit?
It is unclear what specific party events or locations may be scheduled during the Paris Blockchain Week Summit as the conference schedule and events have not been announced yet. However, as it is being held in Paris, there will likely be many options for nightlife and entertainment in the city. Here are a few suggestions:
- Le Tango: This trendy club is located in the Marais neighborhood and is known for its electronic music and lively atmosphere.
- Le Silencio: This exclusive club is located in the 1st arrondissement and is known for its upscale atmosphere and celebrity clientele.
- Le Social Club: This trendy club is located in the 11th arrondissement and is known for its eclectic music and lively atmosphere.
- Le Wanderlust: This trendy club is located in the 10th arrondissement and is known for its electronic music and rooftop terrace.
- Le Batofar: This club is located on a boat on the Seine river; it’s known for its electronic music and lively atmosphere.
- Le Rex Club: This club is located in the 2nd arrondissement and is known for its electronic music and iconic status in the Parisian nightlife scene.