The Blockchain Economy London Summit is the largest blockchain event in the UK, bringing together key players in the crypto industry and experts to discuss the future of finance. The summit will take place on February 27-28, 2023, and will feature some of the top crypto companies and blockchain entrepreneurs from around the world. The focus of the summit will be on exploring the potential of web3, NFTs, cryptocurrencies, blockchain, and the Metaverse.
The UK government is committed to making the country a global hub for crypto-companies and is working towards establishing the UK as the best place in the world to start and grow crypto businesses. As the highest net exporter of financial services and with London being the world’s financial capital, the UK is well-positioned to become a leader in the blockchain and crypto field.
About Blockchain Economy London Summit
- Dates: 27 and 28 February 2023
- Location: Magazine London, London
- Number of attendees: 3000
- Price: £253 to £1090
- Headlining participants: Victoria Scholar (Bloomberg Financial Commentator), Lennix Lai (OKX), Dr. Lisa Cameron (UK Member of Parliament),…
What is Blockchain Economy London Summit conference?
The Blockchain Economy London Summit is an annual conference taking place in London, attracting over 3000 visitors. It is a premier event for blockchain and cryptocurrency enthusiasts, entrepreneurs, and investors. The summit brings together the world’s leading experts in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space to discuss the latest trends, challenges, and opportunities in the industry.
The Blockchain Economy London Summit is a great opportunity for attendees to learn from the best in the industry and network with like-minded individuals. The event will feature keynote speakers, panel discussions, and workshops on topics such as blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, and the future of the blockchain economy. Attendees will also have the chance to meet with industry leaders and investors to discuss potential partnerships and investments.
When is Blockchain Economy London Summit conference?
The Blockchain Economy London Summit conference is scheduled to take place on 27 and 28 February 2023.
Where is Blockchain Economy London Summit conference?
The Blockchain Economy London Summit conference is being held at Magazine London, London.
What’s new at Blockchain Economy London Summit 2023?
Blockchain Economy London Summit is an event that is being organized for the sixth time and will showcase the latest trends and developments in the world of NFTs and digital art.
It’s an opportunity for artists, collectors, enthusiasts, investors, developers, and entrepreneurs to connect, network, and learn about the latest trends and insights in the NFT and digital art world.
Who’s speaking at Blockchain Economy London Summit 2023?
There is an extensive list of speakers who will be sharing their insights, experiences, and knowledge on the NFT market, the art world, and the intersection of these two industries – we’ve listed them below. Each of them brings a unique perspective and expertise in their field, making the conference a diverse and rich event for attendees.
Victoria Scholar (BBC, Sky, Bloomberg Financial Commentator), Lennix Lai (OKX), Dr. Lisa Cameron (UK Member of Parliament), Fred Zhou (Alibaba Cloud Intelligence Europe), Delphine Forma (BitMEX), Ben Armstrong (BitBoy Crypto), Daniel Antcliff (Gate.io), Pieter Vanhove (Microsoft), Lex Sokolin (ConsenSys), Adrian Zduńczyk (The Birb Nest), Michela Silvestri (Huobi Global), Danny Winn (FoxiFy), Russell Armand (Saitama), Eloisa Cadenas (Cointelegraph Spain), Konstantinos Adamos (Revolut), Jane Blaney (Faegre Drinker), David Palmer (Vodafone Business), Prashant Malik (HSBC), Stephen Lindsay (SFC Capital), Anna Ladyshenski (Michael Page), Daniele Izzo (Bitget UK), Carlo Di Clemente (GroveToken and GroveBusiness), Daniel Callaghan (Veremark), Jordan Kerridge (Crypto Saving Expert), Ilyas Vali (rLoop), Patrick Sweeney (DaVinci 3.0), Tom Busby (Crypto Busy), Ripul Mahajan (Cillionaire.com), Grace Forell (Journalist), Nicola Kelleher (Actress/Presenter/Author), Daniel Tenner (GrantTree), Marcin Rzetecki (Polish Blockchain Association), Stefania Barbaglio (Cassiopeia), Brad Yasar (EQIFi), Adam Andrews (JustCubesNFT), Jonathan Dunsmoor (Dunsmoor Law), Sam Davies (FTI Technology), Matthias Weissl (Verum Capital), Josh Moden (Crypto Busy) and Jim Nasr (Acoer) are some of the participants and speakers in the Blockchain Economy London Summit conference.
What to do at Blockchain Economy London Summit 2023?
The Conference is an annual event that brings professionals from various industries to discuss the latest trends and developments in their respective fields. It is a great opportunity for attendees to network with other professionals, learn from industry experts, and gain valuable insights into their respective industries.
At the Conference, attendees can attend workshops, seminars, and panel discussions that cover a wide range of topics. They can also participate in networking events and meet with potential employers. Additionally, attendees can participate in hackathons, competitions, and other activities that allow them to showcase their skills and talents.
Blockchain Economy London Summit 2023 satellite events and parties
It is currently unclear whether there will be any satellite events or parties surrounding the Blockchain Economy London Summit conference in 2023, as the event is being organized for the sixth time.
However, it is worth noting that many community founders and leaders in the NFT and digital art space are confirmed to be attending the conference. With their presence, it would not be surprising if they organized some form of satellite events or parties to connect with other attendees and community members.
Even though it is not confirmed yet, it should be expected that there will be some sort of gatherings and events beyond the official conference program, as this is a common practice in the industry.
Blockchain Economy London Summit 2023 tickets
Where to buy Blockchain Economy London Summit 2023 tickets?
Blockchain Economy London Summit 2023 tickets can be purchased on the conference’s official website. The website has all the necessary information about ticket prices, purchase options, and any discounts or promotions that may be available.
Are there any early-bird discounts?
The early-bird discounts are currently available for the Blockchain Economy London Summit 2023.
Can I buy single-day tickets?
No. The Blockchain Economy London Summit 2023 organizers have not made any single-day tickets available. However, it is common for conferences of this nature to only offer full conference tickets, which would allow access to all sessions and activities for the duration of the event.
Blockchain Economy London Summit 2023 – FAQs
Can anyone go to Blockchain Economy London Summit?
Yes. The Blockchain Economy London Summit 2023 conference is open to anyone interested in the world of web3 and blockchain. The Blockchain Economy London Summit conference is designed for many attendees, including artists, collectors, enthusiasts, investors, developers, and entrepreneurs.
How much time do you need for Blockchain Economy London Summit?
The amount of time needed to attend the Blockchain Economy London Summit conference will depend on your schedule and interests. Blockchain Economy London Summit typically takes place over the course of two days, so you could plan to attend all those days. However, if you can only attend one day or have a specific interest in certain sessions or events, you could plan to attend just one day.
Attending the Blockchain Economy London Summit for the full two days would provide the most comprehensive experience, as you would have the opportunity to attend all the keynote speeches, panel discussions, workshops, digital art exhibitions and installations, and networking opportunities.
It’s also worth noting that, in addition to the official Blockchain Economy London Summit events, there may be satellite events and parties happening outside of the Blockchain Economy London Summit hours; if you’re interested in those, you might want to plan for more time.
Will I get an NFT for attending the Blockchain Economy London Summit?
It is possible that attendees of the Blockchain Economy London Summit conference may receive an NFT or a POAP as a souvenir or reward, but we cannot confirm this at this time.
Is the Blockchain Economy London Summit recorded/streamed? Are people able to record/stream?
There is no information about this available yet – it is possible that (some parts of) the event is recorded or streamed, but we can’t confirm this yet.
Traveling to Blockchain Economy London Summit 2023
How to reach Blockchain Economy London Summit?
The Blockchain Economy London Summit takes place in the Magazine London, located on the Greenwich Peninsula in South East London. There are several ways you can reach the Magazine London:
- By public transport: The Magazine London is easily accessible by public transport, with the Jubilee line and the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) both providing regular services to North Greenwich station, which is just a short walk from the Magazine London. You can also take the Thames Clippers river bus service from central London to North Greenwich Pier, which is just a few minutes walk from the Magazine London.
- By car: If you’re driving to the Magazine London, you can park in the on-site car park or in one of the nearby pay-and-display car parks. The Magazine London is located just off the A102(M) motorway, which connects to the M25 and the rest of the UK’s motorway network.
- By bike: There are several bike racks located around the Magazine London, as it’s located next to the O2 Arena. The Magazine London is also located on the Thames Path National Trail, so it’s a great destination for a bike ride along the river.
London – Travel Basics
Staying Safe in London
London is generally considered to be a safe city, with a lower crime rate compared to other big cities in Europe. However, it’s still important to take basic precautions to protect yourself, such as being aware of your surroundings and taking care of your belongings. As with any city, it’s also a good idea to avoid going to areas known to have higher crime rates and be especially cautious at night.
The weather in London in March is usually quite changeable, with a mix of sunny and cloudy days. Temperatures can range from around 8°C (46°F) to 12°C (54°F), although it can feel much colder due to the damp and often windy conditions. It’s a good idea to bring layers of clothing so that you can adjust to the changing weather conditions. You may also want to bring an umbrella or raincoat, as March is one of the rainier months in London.
How to get around Blockchain Economy London Summit like a local?
Where in London to stay for the Blockchain Economy London Summit?
There are many different places to stay in London, depending on your budget, preferences, and location. If you’re attending Blockchain Economy London Summit and you want to be close to the event venue, there are many hotels and vacation rentals available in the area. Here are a few options to consider:
- Premier Inn London Greenwich: Located just a short walk from the Blockchain Economy London Summit, this hotel offers comfortable rooms and a range of amenities, including a bar and restaurant.
- Novotel London Greenwich: This modern hotel is located just a few minutes’ walk and offers a range of room types, as well as a fitness center and restaurant.
- Mercure London Greenwich: This stylish hotel is located in the heart of Greenwich, just a short walk from the Blockchain Economy London Summit. It offers a range of room types and has a bar and restaurant on site.
- Ibis London Greenwich: This budget-friendly hotel is located just a few minutes’ walk from the Blockchain Economy London Summit’s venue and offers basic but comfortable rooms.
Where in London to eat when visiting Blockchain Economy London Summit?
We listed a few restaurants within walking range of the Blockchain Economy London conference. Some of them offer English cuisine (known for its hearty and filling dishes), while others give international options.
- Pappadums Express: This Indian restaurant is and offers a range of tasty and affordable dishes.
- The Breakfast Club: This popular cafe chain serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Leila: This Lebanese restaurant offers a range of flavorful and authentic dishes.
- GBK: This popular burger chain has a restaurant just a few minutes from the Blockchain Economy London Summit.
- Nando’s: A popular chicken chain has a restaurant located near the venue.
Where to party during Blockchain Economy London Summit?
London has a vibrant and diverse nightlife, with something for everyone. There are many bars, clubs, and pubs to choose from, as well as live music venues, theaters, and restaurants. Many of these venues are located in the West End, which is known for its lively atmosphere and many entertainment options.
There are many bars, clubs, and pubs near the Magazin in London, which is the venue for the Blockchain Economy London Summit. Some popular options for a night out include:
- The Pilot: This popular bar is located just a short walk from the O2 Arena and has a range of beers, wines, and cocktails on offer. It also has a dance floor and live music on some nights.
- The O2 Academy: This live music venue is located just a short walk from the O2 Arena and hosts a range of concerts and club nights.
- The Gipsy Moth: This pub is located just a short walk from the O2 Arena and has a range of beers, wines, and cocktails on offer, as well as a lively atmosphere on weekends.
- The Greenwich Peninsula: This popular bar and club complex is located just a short walk from the O2 Arena. It has a range of venues to choose from, including bars, clubs, and restaurants.
- The Aperture: This trendy bar is located just a short walk from the O2 Arena and has a range of beers, wines, and cocktails on offer, as well as a dance floor and live music on some nights.
What to pack when visiting Blockchain Economy London Summit?
When visiting London for Blockchain Economy London Summit, there are a few things you’ll want to pack to ensure that you’re prepared for your trip. Here are a few suggestions for things to pack:
- Comfortable clothes and shoes: London is known for its changeable weather, so it’s a good idea to pack clothes that can be layered to accommodate different temperatures. You’ll also want to bring a pair of comfortable shoes for walking around the city.
- Rain gear: Rain is expected in London, so it’s a good idea to pack a raincoat or umbrella.