Virtuality Paris is one of the premier events in the virtual and augmented reality industry, taking place on 16 and 17 March 2023 at Le Carreau du Temple in Paris.
This guide is designed to help you make the most of your experience at the conference, providing you with all the information you need to know about the conference, including the schedule, speakers, and activities. Additionally, you will find tips on how to navigate the city, where to stay and eat, and recommendations for after-hours activities.
Whether you’re a seasoned pro or a first-time attendee, we hope this guide helps you make the most of your time in Paris.
About Virtuality Paris conference
- Dates: 16 and 17 March 2023
- Location: Le Carreau du Temple, Paris
- Number of attendees: 500
- Price: Free but limited for professionals with mandatory registration
What is Virtuality Paris conference?
Virtuality Paris conference is an event that takes place on the 16th and 17th of March 2023 at Le Carreau du Temple in Paris.
The conference is focused on virtual reality and aims to bring together professionals from various industries, such as gaming, entertainment, education, healthcare, and more, to discuss the latest developments and trends in the field of virtual reality.
The conference is free for attendees, but registration is mandatory and limited professionals, as the main stage of the conference can ‘only’ accommodate around 260 people and the workshop stage around 100 people.
Alongside the conference, there will be a week of side events, including hackathons, meetups, conferences, keynotes, workshops, dinners, and parties in outstanding venues all around Paris.
When is Virtuality Paris conference?
Virtuality Paris conference is an event that takes place on the 16th and 17th of March, 2023.
Where is Virtuality Paris conference being held?
Virtuality Paris conference is an event that takes place at Le Carreau du Temple in Paris.
What’s new at Virtuality Paris conference 2023?
Unfortunately, we haven’t found any information on new developments planned for the Virtuality Paris conference 2023.
Who’s speaking at Virtuality Paris conference 2023?
It is important to note that the speaker line-up for the Virtuality Paris conference has yet to be confirmed. The organizers are still in the process of finalizing the list of speakers for the event. However, attendees can expect a diverse group of industry experts, thought leaders, and innovators from various fields within virtual reality to share their insights and knowledge at the conference.
What to do at Virtuality Paris conference?
Attendees at the Virtuality Paris conference can expect several activities and events to participate in. These may include:
- Keynotes and panel discussions: Attendees can listen to industry leaders and experts as they share their insights on the latest trends and developments in virtual reality.
- Workshops and tutorials: Attendees can gain hands-on experience and learn from experts in various fields within virtual reality through interactive workshops and tutorials.
- Exhibitions: Attendees can explore the latest virtual reality products and services from various exhibitors and vendors.
- Networking: Attendees can connect with other professionals in the virtual reality field and expand their professional network.
- Side events: Attendees can participate in hackathons, meetups, conferences, keynotes, workshops, dinners, and parties in outstanding venues all around Paris.
Virtuality Paris conference 2023 satellite events and parties
It is currently impossible for us to provide information about specific satellite events and parties that will take place at the Virtuality Paris conference 2023, as the details of these events have yet to be announced.
Virtuality Paris conference tickets
Where to buy Virtuality Paris conference 2023 tickets?
The Virtuality Paris conference in 2023 is free to attend, but registration is mandatory, and the number of attendees is limited to professionals only. This means that in order to attend the conference, individuals must register and secure a spot before the conference is fully booked.
Virtuality Paris conference 2023 – FAQs
Can anyone go to Virtuality Paris conference?
It is important to note that the Virtuality Paris conference is open only to professionals.
How much time do you need for Virtuality Paris conference?
The amount of time needed to attend the Virtuality Paris conference will depend on your schedule and interests. The Virtuality Paris conference typically takes place over the course of two days, so you could plan to attend both these days. However, if you can only attend one day or have a specific interest in certain sessions or events, you could plan to attend just one day.
Attending the Virtuality Paris conference for the full two days would provide the most comprehensive experience, as you would have the opportunity to attend all the keynote speeches, panel discussions, workshops, digital art exhibitions and installations, and networking opportunities.
It’s also worth noting that, in addition to the official Virtuality Paris conference events, there may be satellite events and parties happening outside of the Virtuality Paris conference hours; if you’re interested in those, you might want to plan for more time.
Will I get an NFT for attending the Virtuality Paris conference?
It is possible that attendees of the Virtuality Paris conference may receive an NFT or a POAP as a souvenir or reward, but we cannot confirm this at this time.
Is the Virtuality Paris conference recorded/streamed? Are people able to record/stream?
There is no information about this available yet – it is possible that (some parts of) the event is recorded or streamed, but we can’t confirm this yet.
Other web3 events in Paris
Traveling to Virtuality Paris conference 2023
- Timezone: Central European Time (CET)
- Emergency number: 112
- Currency: Euro
How to reach the Virtuality Paris conference?
Le Carreau du Temple, the venue for the Virtuality Paris conference, is located in the 3rd arrondissement of Paris. Here are a few options to reach Le Carreau du Temple in Paris:
- By metro: The closest metro station to Le Carreau du Temple is Temple, which is served by lines 3 and 11. From there, it is a short walk to the venue.
- By bus: Several bus lines stop near the venue, including lines 67, 74, 75, and 96.
- By bike: The venue is also accessible by bike, as it is located near several Vélib’ bike-sharing stations.
- By car: It is possible to reach the venue by car, but keep in mind that parking in Paris can be difficult and expensive.
- By train: The nearest RER station is Gare de l’Est which RER E serves, you could take this and then take the metro to temple
Paris – Travel Basics
Paris, known as the City of Lights, is a premier destination for business and leisure travelers alike. Its iconic landmarks, world-renowned museums, and rich cultural heritage make it the perfect place to explore and conduct business.
This guide will provide you with the essential information to help you navigate the city and make the most of your trip, including transportation, accommodation, dining, entertainment options, and safety tips.
Staying Safe in Paris
Paris, like any other major city, has its share of crime, and it’s important to take precautions to stay safe. One common concern in Paris is pickpocketing, which is the act of stealing from someone’s pockets or bags without them noticing.
Pickpocketing is common in tourist areas such as the Champs-Élysées, the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, and the Montmartre neighborhood. It’s important to be aware of your surroundings and keep your valuables secure, such as keeping your purse or bag closed and in front of you and your wallet in a front pocket.
It’s also a good idea to avoid carrying large amounts of cash or expensive jewelry and to make copies of important documents such as your passport and ID.
Paris weather in March is generally mild, with average high temperatures around 12°C (54°F) and average low temperatures around 4°C (39°F).
Rainfall is common, with an average of 12 rainy days in the month. The city can be quite windy at this time of year, so it’s a good idea to pack layers and a warm coat.
How to get around Virtuality Paris conference like a local?
Where in Paris to stay for the Virtuality Paris conference?
There are many options for accommodation in Paris. Still, for those attending the Virtuality Paris conference at Le Carreau du Temple, a few areas may be particularly convenient:
- Hotel du Temple: A 3-star hotel located just a few minutes’ walk from the conference venue, with comfortable rooms and a central location.
- Hôtel Panache Paris: A stylish 3-star hotel located in the trendy Marais district, just a short walk from Le Carreau du Temple.
- Hotel Beaumarchais: A 4-star hotel located in the heart of the Marais, offering comfortable rooms and a great location for exploring the city.
- Le Marais Apartments: A selection of stylish apartments in the Marais, perfect for those looking for a more independent stay.
- Hôtel Saint Louis Marais: A charming 3-star hotel located in the heart of the Marais, close to Le Carreau du Temple and many of the city’s top attractions.
Where in Paris to eat when visiting the Virtuality Paris conference?
There are many great options for dining in Paris. Still, some specific examples near the Le Carreau du Temple, the location of the Virtuality Paris conference, include:
- Le Comptoir du Relais: a traditional French bistro located near Le Carreau du Temple, known for its cozy atmosphere and classic dishes such as steak-frites and escargots.
- L’Atelier Vivanda: a Michelin-starred restaurant offering a modern take on French cuisine, emphasizing high-quality ingredients and innovative dishes.
- Le Petit marché: a trendy restaurant that serves several Mediterranean-inspired dishes, including wood-fired pizzas, grilled meats, and fresh seafood.
- Le Bistrot des Halles: a casual bistro located in the trendy Marais neighborhood, known for its hearty traditional French dishes and cozy atmosphere.
- Le Jardin des Plumes: a stylish restaurant located in the heart of Paris, offering a fine-dining experience with a menu that combines French and Mediterranean influences.
- Le Bistrot Paul Bert: a classic French bistro that serves various traditional dishes, including steak-frites, escargots, and coq au vin.
Where to party during the Virtuality Paris conference?
Alongside the conference, there will be a week of side events, including dinners and parties all around Paris. However, as Paris is known for its vibrant nightlife, there are many options for entertainment:
- Le Wanderlust: Known for its trendy atmosphere and great music, this club is a popular spot for conference-goers looking to let loose after a long day of networking and presentations.
- Le Comptoir Général: A unique and eclectic venue that combines a bar, restaurant, and cultural center all in one. This spot is perfect for those looking for a more laid-back party atmosphere with a mix of live music and DJ sets.
- Le Bus Palladium: A classic Parisian club with a great dance floor and a diverse mix of electronic and hip-hop music. A perfect place for a night out with friends and colleagues.
- Le Social Club: A trendy and upscale club located in the heart of Paris, known for its great music, VIP service, and lively atmosphere.
- Le Batofar: A boat-turned-club on the Seine River, with a great view of the city and a mix of electronic and indie music.